Monday, November 5, 2012

Why I share what I share. - Post 4

I know, I know... this post is a day late, but I had my head in the oven most of the day yesterday and by the time I crawled out I was exhausted.  It was much safer, for everyone, for me to not try writing anything yesterday.  Who knows what I would have said.

There are many reasons why I share information about me.  Sometimes it is simply because my brain doesn't engage before my mouth opens.  Thankfully that doesn't happen as often as it used to.  It created a few... interesting... conversations.  The best reason I share is to help someone else, to let them know they are not alone.  I try to be careful so I don't sound like I'm whining and looking for sympathy.  It is way to easy to come across as a complainer. 

Another reason I share is for the reverse reason.  Maybe someone out there has been through what I have and can give me the support or suggestion that I need to make it.  I know I'm not the only one who has (fill in the blank), so there is no need to try to do it myself.  Why reinvent the wheel?  Square doesn't work, I promise.

Sharing is caring.. unless it oversharing, then it's just TMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment