Monday, December 3, 2012

Recap NHBPM - Post 30

WOW!  30 days is done and over.  So, it was done and over a few days ago, but better late than never, right?  I must admit, I did both better.. and worse.. that I thought I would when I first started this. 

Back around the end of October, Christina of Stick With It Sugar tweeted that she was going to do the National Health Blog Post Month challenge and wanted to know who was with her.  I had just started my blog in the couple weeks prior and figured, why not?  What better way to get into the blogging routine?  So I agreed.

I kept the list of suggested topics both at work and at home.  The first few days were GREAT.  I cruised along until day 6.  I had to pick an alternate topic then.  I just couldn't think of anything.  Day 12 was my first "post free" days.  I didn't have a smart phone (yes.. this has since been corrected) and so I didn't have a favorite app.  Calling BS on something that was ridiculous?  Well.. I would still be typing that one.

I then started cruising again, up to day 22.  Then I hit the technological brick wall.  Thanksgiving weekend was also lost, but I was able to come back on day 27 and finish everything off.  Okay.. so day 30 is three days late, but it's here and that is what counts.

I am glad I participated and I look forward to doing it again.  I truly hope you all enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment